Do you love to listen to music as you play golf?
For many decades, the game of golf maintained the more traditional score etiquette, yet that ideology has transformed in the last few years. The digital revolution has invaded the golf field, introducing new possibilities for improving and enjoying your game. Bluetooth speakers in particular have become a part of this transformation. Whether you like them or dislike them, their popularity is expanding, and their use is gaining acceptance on several golf fields.
No matter if you are on foot or on a bike, the wearable speaker may contribute to your gaming adventure. The actual market comprises speakers of every shape and size. A few include golf-specific options, like clips for your wallet or cart brackets.
So if you're considering buying a Bluetooth speaker for golf, this is the perfect guide for you.
Outdoor rugged wireless speaker
Made For Outdoor Sports And Adventures
Don’t be fooled by the gorgeous looks and cool ambient LED’s of this waterproof Bluetooth speaker. It is super rugged for all your outdoor sports, hiking, and getting active.
All Day Power On a Single Charge
Treblab HD77 doesn’t play games with PlayXTend energy-saving tech and high-capacity 5200mAh battery for you up to 20 hours of medium volume play per charge.
Durable wireless speaker for outdoor use
- Designed for outdoor sports and adventures
Do not be deceived by the nice appearance and cool ambient LEDs of this waterproof Bluetooth speaker. This is super durable enough for all your outdoor sports, walks, and adventures.
- Whether it's raining or snowing, it is ready for duty
The HD77 has no fear of moisture or tough wear and tear. It's IPX6 shock-resistant and watertight, so it'll gladly sing in the rain and doesn't care if it's dropped, kicked, or bruised.
The HD77 is approximately as portable as a can of cola, yet despite its tiny size, this speaker is capable of a great deal. With almost double the wattage of similarly sized devices, the HD77 is frequently just plain awesome. The Treblab HD77 is tiny and very compact, yet it packs great drivers, a powerful battery, and a massive sound.
Its robust design features a higher wattage, increased portability, as well as probably superior sound than most equivalent devices. Overall, the Treblab HD77 portable Bluetooth speaker delivers significant performance value, which makes it definitely worth consideration for anybody in need of an amazing speaker for a golf cart.
Top Bluetooth speakers for golf cart in 2021
- IPX6 water-resistant for outside applications
- Volume adjustment
- Simple to pair with iOS, Android, and Microsoft devices
- Lasts a little while for charging
JBL Flip 5
- Simple design
- Outstanding sound
- 11 color choices
- Needs to have compatible models to use PartyBoost
- No hands-free or voice assistant feature
- Powerful sound
- Durable, portable design
- Incorporates Amazon Alexa voice control
- Misses a couple of voice control options
- No hands-free feature
BAGBOY BLUETOOTH SPEAKER
- Basic volume control
- 32 feet range
- Very affordable in comparison to similar models
- Lightweight might cause the speaker to tilt over
- The battery is not as efficient as others in this list
- Durable battery operation
- Built-in magnet
- Micro SD may be used
- No professional golfer on the design team, as opposed to Ampcaddy and Upside Golf
- shockproof, impact-absorbing rubber exterior
- water resistant
- works as a power bank for other devices
- microphone is not the best
- Convenient golf cart fitting
- Loud sound
- Directional audio swivels up to 180 degrees
- The price is a bit more expensive
- Sound quality may decrease
- Weather-resistant wire connections
- Works with various operating platforms like iOS or android - Low power consumption
- Dimension is 5.1 inch X 4.29 inch X 1.89 inch
- Maybe does not match all carts
- The mounting is a little complicated
- Easily fits in your cart or bag while maintaining the same sound quality
- Simple to use
- Stylish speaker comes in a variety of colors
- Long cord can be unwieldy
JBL CLIP 3
- Powerful audio output for the size
- Track navigation button can't jump in reverse
- Not for people looking for a great bass performance
BOSE SOUNDLINK WATERPROOF
- Battery runtime up to six hours
- Siri or Google Assistant
- Speaker sound at the top of the range
- Needs app for operation
- Belt mounting
1. TREBLAB HD77. Ultra-Premium Bluetooth Speaker
If you are in search of a long-lasting all-weather golf cart speaker, then look no further. TREBLAB HD77 is hands down the number one choice and features all you might seek in a golf cart speaker. 360 HD sound, TWS compatibility, and dual subwoofers deliver a delightful audio performance with any kind of music, while its water resistance, shockproof construction, as well as portability make it a terrific outdoor partner as well.
Couple two speakers to get immediate multi-channel sound, or clip it to your pack or pocket for a long ride using the supplied carabiner. You can play it in the rain and rinse it off with the water to clean off the dirt at the end of a day on the golf course.
- Durable, waterproof 25W speaker, 360-degree HD surround sound
- Dual connectivity for connection of a second speaker
- Blue LED lights on each end for a moody atmosphere
- Integrated microphone for hands-free calls
- Double subwoofers featuring DualBass technology
- Simple, wireless pairing featuring intuitive light-up indicator once pairing is done
- IPX6 rated waterproof for outdoors applications
- Pairing feature for 2 speakers
- Shockproof construction survives crashes and drops
- Frequent voice announcements for setup and a low battery alert
TREBLAB CARRYING CASE CB-77 FOR SPEAKER TREBLAB HD77
Compatible product: HD77 Portable Speaker
- Good fit
- Reliable protection
- Easy carrying
- Well-thought-out design
- Our assurance
2. JBL Flip 5. Best Portable Golf Cart Speaker
The JBL Flip 5 wireless Bluetooth speaker is a compact cylinder shape speaker. Its lightweight, wearable size means it's quite simple to take around. This outdoor-friendly speaker will be a perfect match for a golf cart since you can conveniently bring it with you with no bulky size.
Although it's small in size, it offers you punchy stereo sound through easy Bluetooth pairing. It is particularly great at playing back deep bass, making for a breathtaking atmosphere when you are out and about on a golf cart.
As with most outdoor speakers, it is IPX7 waterproof and will play nicely in the rainy weather, keeping raindrops or splashes at bay.
Relying on a built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery, it backs up to 12 hours of playing time. Besides, the built-in speakerphone is technologically noiseless and echo-free, meaning you can enjoy crystal-clear phone calls in the midst of music listening.
- Output power: 20 watts
- Battery playback hours: 12 hours
- PartyBoost feature
- Waterproof (Ipx7)
- Hard case supplied
- Connects to up to 2 smartphones/tablets
- Mounting in a vertical or horizontal position
- 11 bright color choices
- Features are limited
- Not budget-conscious
3. UE MEGABLAST. Best Features and Loudest Golf Cart Bluetooth Speaker
This speaker gives an incredibly full and clear sound and radiates it 360 degrees. It couples this nice sound with really deep and punchy bass. It is a speaker that you can use at home, in your backyard, and anywhere else - besides the golf course - since it can connect to Wi-Fi and is equipped with Amazon Alexa.
Did we also mention that it also has an incredible battery life of 16 hours? Yes, it certainly does - together with wireless recharging through an optional docking station. Plus, it's waterproof and drop-resistant, meaning you can safely use and abuse this speaker.
- The newest and best smart assistant, Amazon Alexa.
- Massive, sturdy design that is robust and shock-resistant
- Water-resistant with IP67
- 16 hours of playback time
- Easily connects to your Wi-Fi
- 360-degree audio coverage
- Outstanding sound quality
- Robust durability
- Simple to use controls and tons of functions
- Built-in Amazon Alexa and Wi-Fi connectivity
- Has not the complete Echo functionality
4. BAGBOY BLUETOOTH SPEAKER. Lowest-Priced Golf Cart Bluetooth Speaker
The BagBoy Golf Bluetooth speaker is built to offer personal audio in a compact size and it performs its task brilliantly. The simple-to-use controls are found on the face of the unit, and it easily pairs with your smartphone. Due to its small size, it can also be easily stored in your car or pocket.
The BagBoy Speaker features a wireless operating range of up to 30 meters and can last up to 5 hours on a single charge, providing excellent sound quality the whole time.
Pick up a BagBoy Speaker if all you're looking for is a small device to listen to your music on the golf course.
- Lightweight, wireless speaker transfers audio from Bluetooth-enabled devices
- Wireless range: up to 32 feet
- Rechargeable 750 mAh battery offers up to 5 hours of battery life
- Integrated volume control for operation from device or speaker
- Reasonable price
- Simple to use controls
- Developed specifically for use on the golf course
- A number of users reported problems with connecting to devices
TREBLAB BLUETOOTH SPEAKER MOUNT
Universal Speaker Mount for Bike, Golf Cart Railing
- Perfect for Treblab HD7, Treblab HD77, Treblab FX100 speakers
- Anti-vibration pad absorbs shock
- Made of non-slip material
- Compatible with most 8"-12" diameter speakers
5. ROKFORM G-ROK. Easiest Mountable (Magnetic) Golf Cart Bluetooth Speaker
One of the main downsides of many golf cart speakers is having to fit them anywhere on the cart itself, and determining where and how to do that can be daunting. The ROKFORM G-ROK golf cart speaker simplifies this - it is magnetic, so you only need to attach it wherever you want it, and you are ready to go.
The magnet holds really tight, meaning you need not be concerned about dropping the speaker on rough patches and fast rides. The unit is also IPX7 waterproof with a battery life of 24 hours, so you won't need to stress about playing in the rain or charging it between each lap.
It also features a carabiner clip built-in, making it simple to clip on to whatever you like - most definitely a plus in our book, and offering great sound anywhere you need it.
- Thin and lightweight
- Built-in magnet
- Hands-free phone calling
- Built-in micro SD card socket for an additional 32Mb micro SD card
- Strong magnet makes it easy to mount temporarily to any golf cart, UTV, or any other vehicle
- Built-in carabiner clip makes this speaker easy to attach to a golf bag
- 24-hour battery life, robust and watertight
- The bass is somewhat lighter than we prefer
6. AMPCADDY. Best Mountable Golf Cart Bluetooth Speaker
AmpCaddy created this speaker to overcome a request you commonly hear on the golf course: golfers wanted to listen to their music, while not bothering other players on the course.
AmpCaddy resolved this issue with the V3 Pro: the speaker's directional sound function lets you really point the audio wherever you need it to go, rather than it blasting out to every corner (and to other golfers)!
It can be mounted and removed in seconds and holds up to 20 hours on a single charge. Plus, it can definitely take a beating: It can withstand drops from up to 10 feet and is IPX7 waterproof.
With the AmpCaddy V3 Pro, you get a durable speaker with high battery power that keeps your music where it belongs.
- 40 watts with a Boost 2″ resonator to provide crisp audio and enhanced bass
- Long cabinet construction for improved sound coverage
- Simple installation
- 180° directional streaming audio that points just where you need it to go
- Enhanced Bluetooth range of about 100 feet of connection distance
- Exceptional design enables use on the course with no disturbance to other golfers
- 20 hours of battery life with a single charge
- Water-resistant and drop proof
- Simple to mount and dismount from a golf cart or pushcart
- The screws that fasten the speaker to the bracket may loosen easily on some units
7. NOAM NUTV4 Golf Cart Bluetooth Speaker / Stereo System
NOAM NUTV4 is supplied with a full kit of stereo sound system units, including one amplifier, one Bluetooth controller, one pair of NOAM N4 speakers, a few mounting accessories, and a charging cord. The overall look of these gold cart Bluetooth speaker bars is nicely done and easy to set up and take down.
The Bluetooth connection is quite easy to couple and it remains steady. The audio quality is amazing, it goes far and wide as the golf cart travels. The sound effect is like a home audio system that locks in the music inside the golf cart in a small area.
One more thing we need to note is that the whole unit is highly water-resistant. Although few people might play golf on a wet day, this Bluetooth speaker kit resists rain or water splashes, ensuring perfect music playback in any weather.
- IPX6 rated waterproof Bluetooth stereo system.
- Four 2-way 4 inch speakers, one amplifier, one Bluetooth remote control.
- Mud resistant, snow resistant, impact resistant.
- Max. Power 200W, RMS 100W, 4-channel amplifier, 3.5mm aux-in jack.
- The mountable speakers are simple to use
- Uses an inline AUX connector to maximize music options
- Weatherproof for stormy days on the cart
- Is not easy to mount. Be very careful about the diameter specifications for the bar to where you will mount the speakers
8. PUMA Soundchuck. Best value speaker
The Puma Soundchuck Mini is a compact Bluetooth speaker for golf carts. It features Bluetooth and takes input from smartphones, iPods, tablets, and other Bluetooth-enabled devices. It has a rechargeable battery that offers more than 6 hours of playtime on each charge. It also features a built-in microphone that allows hands-free calls.
The Soundchuck Mini comes with a cylindrical body with a cable connected to it. The housing has a tough, shockproof silicone shell to protect it from bumps and drops. The cable is flexible and consists of silicone. On its tip is a metal carabiner clip that allows you to fasten the speaker to bars, rods, and backpacks. The gadget also comes with a magnet inside to fix it to magnet-friendly materials.
- Compact portable Bluetooth speaker for golf carts.
- Rechargeable battery, 6+ hours wireless back-up, hands-free calling.
- Shock-resistant silicone outer, flexible silicone cord with metal carabiner clip.
- Built-in magnet for attaching to magnet-friendly materials contains micro USB cable.
- Easily fits in your purse or pocket with the same audio quality
- Simple to use
- Stylish speaker comes in a variety of colors
- 360° surround acoustic performance
- Useful clip for cart and golf bag
- Outstanding Bluetooth connection coverage range
- Long cable can be annoying
9. JBL CLIP 2. Best Ultra-Compact Golf Cart Bluetooth Speaker
If you're searching for a portable and affordable speaker that does the job no matter where you are, the JBL Clip 3 is definitely your most secure option. Like the name says, it has a clip, meaning you can literally attach the speaker to whatever and walk away - keeping the sound with you.
With handy controls directly on the unit, it is simple to operate and will last up to 10 hours on its 1000mAh battery.
It also functions as a hands-free speakerphone and can be plugged in via a 3.5mm aux-in cable for extra versatility. Featuring 12 color choices, you're certain to be able to get one that matches your style.
- Output power: 3.3 watts
- Rechargeable battery playback hours: 10 hours
- Water-resistant (Ipx7)
- Built-in microphone
- Built-in metal carabiner
- Clear, powerful sound performance in a compact form factor
- Clip and sturdy housing make this speaker resilient to damages
- Durable battery
- Carabiner clips on some devices tend to get worn out after extended use
10. BOSE SOUNDLINK WATERPROOF. Best Sound Quality Golf Cart Bluetooth Speaker
Bose is a top Bluetooth speaker manufacturer, so this one is extra special. It comes with a lot of functions and advantages. The battery holds longer compared to other devices similar to this one. It can last up to six hours at a time. Plus, you can use this unit to do a voice command and use SIRI.
An interesting fact is that you can also use the speaker as a hands-free unit. If you have to use a speaker, this device will perform as a speaker. Also, this unit is waterproof and it has a silicone seal inside to avoid water penetration.
On the other side, it features well-balanced audio which is loud and clear. It can keep track of devices that are paired to it. Bluetooth wireless pairing, allows you to get or ignore phone calls and more.
- Wireless range up to 9 m (30 ft.)
- Battery life up to 6 hours
- Speaker:3.87" H 3.87" W 1.37" D (10.24 oz.)
- Micro-B USB connector
- The handy strap allows it to be easily clipped to nearly everything
- Functions as a speakerphone and supports Siri & Google voice commands as well
- Superb, rich audio quality, and deep bass
- Small, portable case
- Needs the Bose app to be paired with the unit
So which pair to choose?
The headphone industry doesn’t tread water. By hitting Amazon, audiophiles can now choose from the best off-brand true wireless earbuds or renowned on-ear models, bass-accentuated or treble-centric pairs. But the paramount thing is how long your earphones will last. And it would be nice if you could avoid spending a wad of cash for them.
This brings us to a logical takeaway. For those who have a soft spot for the most durable headphones of the in-ear style, the X5 are the right quality pair with the best battery life. That’s because no other earbuds can match their reliability for such a bargain price.
If you fancy good durable earphones that go over the ears, all eyes are on the Z2. These make the best mid-range model. Of all the other on-ear headphones on Amazon, the Z2 are the only pair that provides active noise cancellation and out-of-the-world sound and call quality.
Q: Is it possible to get a golf cart Bluetooth speaker to pair with a cell phone?
Nearly in any type of golf cart Bluetooth speaker, you can get the authentication to pair it with your smartphone. Most of the time, they get wireless connection ability, so that you can easily connect it with your phone. These days golf car Bluetooth speakers are stuffed with such functions that they are going to surprise you certainly.
Q: How to install speakers in a golf trolley?
There are a number of methods to do it. You can choose to connect a soundbar to the golf cart to hold the speaker in place. However, the flawless approach is to purchase a speaker that you can attach to your golf cart. They come with the option to attach it to any suitable part.
Are you confused about the best speaker for a golf cart? The Treblab HD77 is our recommended choice from our shortlist. It has 360-degree HD surround audio and offers stereo tone and bass boost with a 25-watt speaker. You can use it safely in any weather, and the 20 hours of playtime means you get all your favorite music while you practice a course.