We promise to only send cool content, amazing bonuses and best promotions.
You will not regret it :)
There are so many types of headphones that choosing the right one can be a difficult task. If you narrow your selection to an on-ear type, you’re halfway through the tedious selection process.
However, there are other factors to take into account. Let’s touch on the details of choosing on ear headphones so you can learn how to find the right model for work, fitness, or traveling.
What to Look for With On-Ear Earphones for a Sport
Before choosing headphones, think of why you need a pair and how you will be using them. Answering the following questions will make browsing through listings more efficient:
- What will you be using the on head headphones for? Depending on the purpose, choosing headphones that are water-resistant, not overly tight for the ears, noise-canceling, or water-resistant ones might be the most important.
- Do you want to cut the wire? Premium wired headphones for sound recording will have a better sound quality since they are connected directly to a device. A wireless modification, on the other hand, will take carrying your smartphone around off your plate. You can compare over the ear wireless headphones with an on-ear wireless model.
- What is your budget? When looking through different kinds of headphones, you want to consider an option that is a reasonable investment for your budget. After all, there’s always a risk of damaging or losing your headphones.
Now that you have a better idea of your selection criteria, take a look at the list of factors that determine the quality of any on-ear headphones model:
The frequency response determines how well you’re able to distinguish bass, low, mid-range, and high tones. For headphones, 20 Hz to 20,000 Hz is a standard frequency response.
When choosing a model, keep in mind that the lower value of the range matches lower tones and the highest number corresponds to the highest sound frequency the ear can perceive.
Noise-isolating vs noise-cancelling
Outside noises are not pleasant when you’re enjoying your favorite tracks — and they are a major concern with wireless on ear headphones. That said, you can choose bluetooth on ear headphones online that cancel ambient sounds, opting either for noise isolation or for canceling the sound out.
What is the difference between the two?
- Noise-isolating headphones use an absorbing material to seal the sound away from the ear — including foam and other materials. Such models can reduce the impact of outside noises by 15–20dB.
- Noise-cancelling overhead headphones generate an anti-noise barrier as soon as they detect ambient sounds. The way this technology works wonders — it can even cancel a loud track playing on the radio in the car.
Naturally, noise isolation is cheaper to implement than noise cancelling. Most cheap earbuds are equipped with the former, while the latter is available in Treblab’s earphones.
If you want to wear the headphones to the swimming pool or for a run outside, poor water resistance might lead to damage and become a dealbreaker. To help music lovers make informed choices, manufacturing companies rate earphones based on the IP rating. Look for this value in any model’s tech specs or ask a seller about it at the over ear wireless earphones shop.
Here’s the breakdown of water-resistance ratings:
- IPX1 — protected from sweat and dripping water;
- IPX2 — raindrop protection;
- IPX3 — protection from sprayed water drops;
- IPX4 — protection from water splashing;
- IPX5 — water nozzle protection;
- IPX6 — shower water protection;
- IPX7 — safe when immersed into 3ft (1 meter) of water for up to 30 minutes;
- IPX8 — protected even when are fully covered in a pool of water;
- IPX9 — spray of hot water protection.
Ideally, you want to get a model of wireless bluetooth on ear headphones that allow you to answer a call effortlessly. That’s when an on ear headphones with mic built-in come in handy.
Depending on the cost of the model, you might get a varying mic feature range, such as:
- A mute button that stops the audio playback on your phone whenever you use the microphone;
- Additional controls for adjusting the volume;
- Isolating ambient sound or picking sound from all directions.
Collapsible ear cups
A wireless on ear headset allows you to fully control the ear cups. You should be able to fold them, rotate, or adjust the cans in a comfortable way. Collapsible ear cups ensure a smoother fit and less pressure on the ears when using the model for a long time.
Advantages of Buying Treblab Overhead Headphones
All we want when we buy wireless overhead headphones is to seamlessly enjoy a clear sound. At Treblab, we do not jampack our models with features that are overpriced and underused. We improve the headphones so that they are easy to get the hang of, durable, and convenient for any situation — a plane ride, a workout, or a car ride.
When you get Treblab on-ear or bluetooth overhead headphones, these are the features you’re signing up for:
- Soft earpads — your ears will not be irritated or sore after using the headphones for long periods;
- Noise-cancelling — the functional design of Treblab earphones eliminates all distractions from busy public places and creates a smooth listening experience;
- 35 hours of battery life — enjoy 5 hours of continuous playback and 25 hours of tracks when you use the headphones from the charging case;
- Moneyback guarantee — for some, choosing to buy on ear earphones online might be no walk in the park. That's why we have moneyback guarantee set in place. If, for some reason, the model did not fit you, we’ll accept returns and fully refund the order. For more information check our return policy.
- Fast delivery — We deliver orders to every place in the USA within 2 days. With Treblab, there’s no need to put off enjoying the vibe of your favorite tracks.
- Customer support — Our customer service agents are available 24/7. Feel free to contact us anytime with product-related questions. We’ll walk you through using the product in detail, adding insights and tips to help you use Treblab headphones to the fullest.